You can view the models available to you in the Discover > Models tab.
Change how you view models
Click the icons in the upper-right corner to toggle between icon and list views.
Change model sort order
You can change the order in which your models are listed. The default sort order is descending by Date created. Click the list in the upper right corner to see your options.
- Sort by - Ascending or descending, applied to each of the following options.
- Date created - Sorted according to the date upon which the model was created.
- Name - Alphabetical by name.
Find a model
You can type part or all of a model name in the search bar to find particular models.
View model details
Click any model to see more information about that model. You can see basic information, a Performance tab, and Attributes tab.
Basic information such as the model name, flavor and description are shown at the top of each model. It also displays:
- Versions - A list of versions of the model.
- Author - The person who originally uploaded the model.
- Type - Type of model.
- Duration/Finished - How long the last training took to complete and when it finished. Hover your cursor over the field to see the full timestamps.
Layer incorporates automatic versioning of the models during the model training process. Versions are listed in the Versions pane in descending order. Use the checkboxes to select different versions to compare in the Performance, and Attributes tabs.
- Make Default - Click the dots next to a version and then click Make Default to make it the default version.
- Clear All - Click the trash can icon to clear all selections.
Logged Data tab
You can see all the logged data during the training of your model. You can log parameters, metrics, plots, charts, images, dataframes using
View project models
You can navigate to the project associated with a model by clicking the project name on a model card. In the Project assets, you can view all models associated with the project.